Radio interview on Intrepid Now with Todd Schnick.
Discussion guide from my conversation with George A. Santino:
1. Just because you start with nothing, doesn’t mean you’ll end up with nothing.
2. It doesn’t matter where you start, just as long as you do start. What really matters is where you finish.
3. Even when faced with physical or emotional challenges, it’s important to not see yourself as the victim.
4. No matter how many times in life you get knocked down, you should always get back up.
5. Whatever you think you deserve, you can get it by putting in the effort and not letting the circumstance surrounding you hinder your ability to achieve your goal.